Cars under 5 lakhs in India: Buying a car is a dream for every ordinary Indian family. But the question is, which car you should buy in low budget and good performance & quality. If you confused about this, then don’t need to worry. Today we will tell you which cars you can be purchased in India under 5 lakhs.
If you are thinking of buying a new car on this Dhanteras and your budget is under Rs 5 lakh for a new car, then we can help you a lot. Today we have brought you four such hatchbacks of Maruti Suzuki, Hyundai and Renault with starting price less than 5 lakh rupees.
We have compared these cars with a lot of parameters then we decide, ‘Yes’ these are the only cars which can full fill a middle-class family all acceptations. These cars are the Maruti Suzuki Alto, Renault Kwid Facelift to the Maruti-Suzuki Alto K10 and Hyundai Grand i10 Nios. These four cars launched in the Indian market this year. Today we are going to tell you about their performance and price. Let’s have a look,
Best 4 Cars under 5 lakhs in India
Maruti Suzuki Alto
- Engine– Maruti Suzuki Alto has a 3-cylinder, 12-valve, 796 cc BS-6 engine.
- Power Output – Its engine generates 48PS power and 69Nm torque.
- Transmission – Its has 5-speed manual transmission.
- Price– Maruti Suzuki Alto has an initial Delhi ex-showroom price of Rs. 2.93 lakhs.
Maruti Suzuki Alto K10
- Engine– Maruti-Suzuki Alto K10 has a 1.0-liter K-Series engine.
- Power output – The Alto K10 engine generates 68 PS of power and 90 Nm of torque.
- Transmission – Its engine is equipped with a 5-speed MT. Apart from this, there is also the option of AMT.
- Price– Suzuki Alto K10 has an initial Delhi ex-showroom price of Rs 3.60 lakh.
Renault Kwid Facelift
- Engine– Renault Kwid Facelift is available in the 0.8-litre engine and 1.0-litre engine in India.
- Power Output – The 0.8-litre engine of the Renault Kwid Facelift produces 54 bhp of power and 72 Nm of torque. At the same time, the 1.0-litre engine generates 67 bhp of power and 91 Nm of torque.
- Transmission – Its 0.8-litre and 1.0-litre engine is equipped with a 5-speed manual gearbox. At the same time, an automatic transmission is available in 1.0 litre.
- Price– Renault Kwid Facelift has an initial Delhi ex-showroom price of Rs 2.88 lakh.
Hyundai Grand i10 Nios
- Engine – Grand i10 Nios has 1197 cc, 4-cylinder, 16 valve petrol engine and 1186 cc, 3-cylinder 12 valve diesel engine.
- Power Output – Its 1197 cc engine gives 83 PS of power and 113.7 Nm of torque. Its 1186 cc engine generates 75 PS of power and 190.2 Nm of torque.
- Transmission – Its 1197 cc engine is equipped with a 5-speed MT. It also has the option of AMT. Its 1186 cc engine also gets the option of AMT with 5-speed MT.
- Price– The starting ex-showroom price of the petrol version of the Hyundai Grand i10 Nios is Rs 4.99 lakh.
Conclusion about cars under 5 lakhs in India
We have selected these cars after much research so that you can buy a car in India under 5 lakhs. We have made this selection by keeping in mind the price, performance, quality and basic features of the cars. Now we want to know from you which cars you use and what is the speciality of that car. And for more information like this, you can subscribe to our blog.
Please tell us in the comments. What do you think about our this article Cars under 5 Lakhs in India? If you like this article then please share this with your friend and family
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?