What is a Microsoft Account and how to create a New Microsoft Account?
If you have an Android Smartphone, then you must have added Google Account in it. Similarly, you use any Microsoft product or any service. So they first ask us to add Microsoft Account. If you will use a Windows Phone for the first time, then you will also have to sign in with a Microsoft ID first. Only then you will be able to download Apps from Windows App Store.
If you want to use Microsoft’s Mail Service. You still need a Microsoft Account to use Outlook. If you have a Microsoft ID, you can use it for dozens of Microsoft services like Outlook, Skype Video Calls, Online Office etc.
But, what is this Microsoft Account? By creating this, which Microsoft services will we be able to use? These questions will also be on your mind. So what is the delay Let’s know what is a Microsoft ID? And for which services of Microsoft can you use it?
What is a Microsoft Account?
Microsoft wants to know its user before using its services. Therefore, we have to tell some of our personal information to Microsoft. In this information, your name, mobile number, date of birth, etc. have to be given. And a Username and Password have to be created. When Microsoft has access to all the user’s information, then Microsoft verifies it. Once the information is verified. Then the user’s Microsoft Account is created.
Now, it can be used by logging into any Microsoft service through Microsoft Username and Password. What benefits does a user get from a Microsoft Account?
You can use dozens of services with one Microsoft ID. Below we have told which services you can use with Microsoft Account?
With a Microsoft ID, you can use its Mail Service Outlook for free. You can use Outlook to send and receive e-mail.
If you live more outside the home, then you will also be able to use Microsoft’s much talked about Video Call Service Skype. Video call from Skype is absolutely free.
You will be able to easily access and edit your Microsoft Contacts, Files, Photos from anywhere and on any device.
Microsoft Office can also be used online. All you have to do is sign in to Office with Microsoft ID. And you will be able to open, edit documents easily.
Microsoft’s Online Storage Service One Drive can also be used to keep your data online. And you can see them from anywhere. In One Drive, you can keep your data free up to a limit. After this, you will have to pay Microsoft for additional space.
How to create a Microsoft Account?
Creating a Account is very easy. If you follow the steps given below, you can also easily create a Microsoft Account for yourself like us. We have explained in detail how to create a account.
- To create your account, first, open the page of any Microsoft service on your computer. Like, Outlook, Skype, Bing etc. Or you can also go directly to Microsoft’s Create an account. Ongoing here, the form to create an Account will open in front of you.
- Fill the required information asked in this form. First of all, write your First Name and Surname. After this type of Username. Then write a secure and strong password as per your convenience. Take care of this password. Do not forget this
- After this, fill your Country/region, Date of birth and gender etc.
- Now you have to write your mobile number on it. But, before writing the mobile number, do not forget to select the country code of your country. Then you have to write the characters seen in the number 10 part. And click on the Create account button shown at the bottom.
- After clicking Create Account, They will send you a security code on the mobile number.
- After writing this security code in its place, click on Next. And shouted loudly – Hurrah! Because now your account is ready. Now you can use it for any Microsoft Service.
What have you learned?
In this lesson, you learned what is a Microsoft Account? What are the benefits of a Account? And you have also learned to create a Microsoft Account for yourself. We hope that this Lesson will prove useful to you.
For More interesting Topics Click Here
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?